Because chemicals are dangerous, you should be careful when using or storing them. Magnesium sulfate also has a lot of precautions when it is stored. What are the specifics?
- Keep the magnesium sulfate container closed. When not in use, store the container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, strong source heat, or freezing measures. The material should be stored in a secondary container.
- Keep containers away from incompatible chemicals.
- The storage area of magnesium sulfate should be fireproof.
- Post warnings and “no smoking” signs in the storage and use industry.
- Use of corrosion-resistant structural materials, lighting equipment, and ventilation systems in the storage area.
Therefore, when storing magnesium sulfate, it is necessary to pay attention to the above matters. In actual operation, it is necessary to strictly abide by various specifications, take protective measures, and pay attention to safety in order to preserve the product. It can also reduce its deterioration. Closed operation, local exhaust. Prevent dust from being released into the air of the workshop. Operators must be specially trained to strictly follow the operating procedures. Operators are advised to wear self-priming filter dust masks, chemical safety glasses, anti-poison penetrating overalls, and rubber gloves. Avoid dust. Avoid contact with oxidants. Equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment. Empty containers may be harmful residues.