Magnesium oxide plays an important role in the rubber. It can be used as vulcanizer, activator and stuffing bulking agent. It can improve stress at definite elongation of vulcanized rubber. Magnesium oxide can increase alkalinity. At the same time, it can absorb acid, increase heat-durability and heat conductivity.
- In order to accelerated sulfur vulcanization, magnesium oxide is used as acid-acceptor and active agent in the rubber, which contains halogen(BIIR/CIIR/IIR/FKM/CPE/CSM, etc).
- In the chloroprene rubber adhesive, it can be used as vulcanizer and active agent.
- In the acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber, magnesium oxide can be used as fortifier and heat conduction material of heat-resistant sizing material.
- It can be used as thickening agent in the composite material.
- Increasing the temperature-resist grade of rubber.
- Improving the adhesive property with metallic framework.
- Used as vulcanizing agent and stuffing bulking agent in the halo-butyl.
- Magnesium oxide can absorb free halogens which is affected by thermal decomposition.
As a top magnesium oxide manufacturer, Hebei Meishen Technology has a series of magnesium salt products. For example, magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium sulfate, magnesium carbonate, etc.