Today, let us talk about the high pure magnesium oxide used in PA thermal conductive plastic.
Thermal Conductive Plastics: in order to improve heat-conducting property, filling the thermal conducting filler into macromolecular basis material. The quality of heat-conducting property is measured by thermal conductivity(unit:W/m.k).
The thermal conductive plastics divided into two kinds: thermal conductive electroconductive plastic, and thermal conductive insulating plastics
The main basis of thermal conductive plastics includes basis material and padding. The basis materials include PPS, PA6/PA66, LCP, TPE, PC, PP, PPA, PEEK, etc. The padding includes AlN, SiC, Al2O3, graphite, fibriform high thermal conductivity carbon dust, squamaceous high thermal conductivity carbon dust, etc.
(1) Heat is evenly. The product can avoid broil spot and increase local distortion which caused by high temperature.
(2) The weight is light, and lighter than aluminium product about 40-50%.
(3) Good forming nature , easy to process and use. It dispenses with the secondary operation.
(4) High degree of freedom in the aspect of product design.
(5) The molding method is mainly molding. The sizing material flow into a mold after heating and inflating, and then, it shape up after cooling. The characters of processing technic makes heat conductivity coefficient to represent anisotropy. That is the sizing material’s direction to flow when injection molding(in-plane), and the direction to flow when it in verticality. Generally, the heat conductivity coefficient on the rubber flow direction is the three to six times of on the vertical rubber flow direction.
The above information is from Meishen Technology, a professional magnesium oxide manufacture. If you want to know more, welcome to call us.