There are many factors affecting the price of magnesium oxide:
1. Supply and demand relationship. The price of magnesium oxide is show fluctuating by the relationship of supply and demand. If the speed of industrial development is very rapid, magnesium oxide, as the raw material of industrial production, must will be inevitably sold well.
2. Inventory. Magnesium oxide need to be stored in dry and ventilated environment, pay attention to moistureproof and waterproof. Generally speaking, month dosage determines the purchase amount of the factories.
3. Cost of production. Cost of production including the price of raw material labor prices, transportation prices, etc. These will affect the price of magnesium oxide to a certain degree.
4. Related Policy. National introduced relevant policies, such as environmental protection, development of industry-specific restrictions, directly affect the production.
5. Different seasons. As far as China be concerned, The operating rate in winter is greater than in summer. Accordingly, the price will be a corresponding rise a little.